Goondiwindi Food and Wine Directory
Do you like the Hospitality in Goondiwindi?
Goondiwindi Food and Wine
If you’re planning a trip to the town of Goondiwindi in Queensland, Australia, you’re in for a treat. The town boasts of some great food and wine options. Here are some of the places to try out:
- The Gourmet Rabbit – A popular fine-dining restaurant in Goondiwindi that serves contemporary cuisine. They have a great selection of wines to pair with their meals.
- Country Club – Located on the border of New South Wales and Queensland, this restaurant serves up meals made from local produce. Their outdoor deck has amazing views of the golf course.
- The Victoria Hotel – This pub is a great place for a casual meal and drinks. They serve pub-style meals and have a good selection of beers on tap.
- The Queensland Hotel – A popular spot where locals go to catch up with friends and family. They have a pool table and a great selection of wines.
- Cafe 107 – This cafe is known for its great coffee, sandwiches and salads. You can also try their cakes and pastries.
- Happy Cow Cafe – A charming cafe that serves breakfast and lunch. They have a menu that caters to all dietary requirements. Try their vegan burgers or acai bowls.
Take Away Food
- McDonald’s – If you’re in a hurry, you can grab something to eat from McDonald’s. They serve standard fast food options, including burgers, fries and soft drinks.
- KFC – Another fast-food chain in Goondiwindi is KFC. They serve fried chicken and sides like coleslaw and mashed potatoes.
No matter what your budget or taste is, you will definitely find something to satisfy your cravings in Goondiwindi.
Goondiwindi Food and Wine Articles